- Starting Price = 1 ETH
- Price drops by = 0.01 ETH until sold out or reaches 0.15ETH floor
- Price Drop Frequency = 7min
- Time to reach floor = 7min x 85 price drops = 595 min = 9h55 min
- Max Mint Quantity = 12 per wallet for first 4h. Then unlimited starting 11pm UTC
- End Time = 24h
- Dutch auction has been chosen to protect you from gas wars
- Reminder to have more ETH to cover gas fees
- On the day of the Auction I check that I have enough ETH on my wallet to purchase my 8 NFTs and to pay for the gas fees.
- 10 minutes before 7pm EST, I come on the auction page.
- Once the auction starts, the price will be 1.5 ETH and every 6 minutes I will see it drop by 0.01 ETH until the NFTs are sold out or until it reaches it’s floor of 0.15 ETH after 13 hours and 30 minutes.
NEXT PRICE DROP:
1 1 max
1.0 ETH ETH
What is a Dutch auction?
A Dutch auction is like an English auction, except that prices start high and are successively
dropped until a bidder accepts the going price, and the auction ends